View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 01:16 AM   #53
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sources: Mike Brown named coach of the Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzy
Warriors beat writer? I'll wait until a more reputable source comes out.. but I really wish they got Adelman. Upside with Brown is that he's young and a proven great defensive coach, and has experience. Offensive scheme is a big question mark though obviously. It's going to be a huge adjustment from such a complex offense like the triangle with so many different options and counters, to whatever Brown would put out. Who knows, maybe he can fully tap into Bynum's defensive potential and that'll mask it
GS interviewed Brown for their gig and he was the "frontrunner." It's not like a Thunder beatwriter or something reporting it, I'm just saying.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote