View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 01:27 AM   #57
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sources: Mike Brown named coach of the Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
What's up with the negative reaction? He transformed the Cavaliers from one of the worst defensive teams in the NBA to one of the best in a single season...

And helped James' biggest liability (defense) turn into one of his greatest strengths.

He also coached teams with back-to-back 60+ win seasons on relatively limited talent.

I don't quite understand the backlash, here.
He shouldn't be the head coach of any NBA team. He has no idea how to run offense. He's an awesome defensive coach, he would be a awesome assistant coach somewhere and I feel that better suits him. I think the Lakers would be better off having Shaw or Aldeman as head coach and Brown as an assistant if possible.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote