View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:52 AM   #162
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sources: Mike Brown named coach of the Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xover
talking to you, funny how your opinion would've been different last season.. maybe even 24 hours ago

ha! funny how you think you know me or my opinion.
are you even in America right now?
you know nothing about me or my opinions or where I come from.

it's fun for you to make judgments on things going on in my city from across the world?

what did I have for dinner last night? and how did I feel about it at the time?
(less than 24hours ago..should be an easy one. .

get the **** outta here . .
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote