View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 11:53 AM   #11
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your draft board

Gotta go against you this time Q...

I'm rooting for the team big time at getting Kemba, I know he's going to struggle badly in the first few years (more lottery bound draft pics), but his athletic abilities and his character is the reason of me being such a big fan of his. He had to carry a team practically on his back and got it done, and with efficient numbers to boot. Also, the bigger the game, the better he plays. I could see the team rallying behind him during the clutch in the fourth quarter.

I would still pick Kanter first but if he is gone, then KEMBA!!!
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote