View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 03:22 PM   #23
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rumor: 3 Team Trade (CLE-MIN-DET): CLE get #2 too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Detroit needs to be receiving a future first for this. Though I don't really see anyone at 8 who will be a real upgrade anywhere. Kawhi Leonard could be a replacement for Prince, but meh.

If I were Joe, and had to do this deal I would push for a Euro-stash from both teams. Sasha Kaun and Nemanja Bjelica would be property of The Pistons.
I don't think the Pistons are in any position to bargain with their financial situation.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote