View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 04:41 PM   #33
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rumor: 3 Team Trade (CLE-MIN-DET): CLE get #2 too

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
And how many other times has that worked out and who is the Durant in this scenario?
I'm not saying that there is a Durant in this scenario, just that -- if we are attempting to follow the OKC model (which it appears is the case) -- this is exactly how they built themselves into a contender.

Now, they got lucky by falling into the No. 2 spot in a year with Durant in the draft and Portland taking Oden first. Luck plays a big role in this thing... But, that is the case with anything in sports.

All you can do is put yourself in the best possible position to rebuild a franchise and I think that keeping the three picks does it more than trading 4 and 8 for 2.

That said, I'm certainly not completely against bringing in Irving and Williams... That would make for a pretty exciting 2012 season.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote