View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 10:30 PM   #22
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Random thoughts on the playoffs-

@D12,
i'm wondering how much this "new nets" campaign is affecting the minds of fans. from stuff that NI has reported over the last few months, it sounds like brooklyn natives are going to become a real strong fanbase. in terms of the average sports fan, i still get the feeling that they're barely paying any attention. and that the knicks are somehow thought to be the biggest threat to the heat going forward... something which i have a very hard time seeing.

@wang,
hope you don't mind too much about this:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...11#post6038411

Last edited by gigantes : 06-01-2011 at 11:37 PM.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote