View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 11:49 PM   #43
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I'm Convinced I'm the Key to Dirk Going Ham!

So, over the past month or so, I bash/troll Dirk in game threads, then he reacts to my bashing him and goes HAM....So for the Finals, I wanted to test this out....So in game 1, only trolled on Dirk like once or twice, just passive comments, so basically, Dirk played like shit and never went HAM.

Tonight, I went HAM on Dirk, and he went HAM in the 4th.

Me=Greatest Dirk Poster Ever.

Again, rooting for Mavs in Finals.

Leggo!
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote