View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who would be the first SF taken in the draft..

I like Jordan Hamilton out of Texas...Sixers should strongly consider taking him. I know big man is a need and you cant ignore it 2 drafts in a row (sorry Craig Brackins after aquiring you in a trade you're no big man). But I like his ability to score. Defense needs work tho and the Sixers have Turner, Iggy, Young and Nocioni so Hamilton isnt really needed. But I say take him with the hope you are trading Iguodala or making a pre-draft trade to open up spots. Thats if Hamilton even lasts to 16 which I dont see. Just saying, he's a SF I like in this draft alot out of anyone.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote