View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #34
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Random thoughts on the playoffs-

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Not playoff related: But Does anyone remember people saying Deron's assist numbers will drop with the Nets? Then he averaged 12.8 assist with us. I know he had a messed up wrist, but people knew this and they still felt they would drop.
i don't remember that being said, but i'm disappointed in the NBA and the fanbase for not giving d-will more credit for the great season he just had: how many PG's average 20 and 10 for a season? (especially PG's who aren't the focal point of the offense)
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote