View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rick Jackson - Syracuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
I feel like this guy is very underrated right now being that he's projected in the late 2nd round or to be undrafted. I feel he should be an early to mid 2nd round pick. NBA-ready body, rebounds, blocks shots, plays with toughness. The offense isn't there, but plenty of guys have made a living in the pros with no offense. Hell, he's better than Joel Anthony is offensively and on the boards. The 2nd round can be a major crap shoot, but I think this guy is a slam dunk to be a long-time pro in that tough guy rebounder role.

I want Sixers to take him..doubt he lasts til the 50th pick tho.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote