View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 07:19 PM   #49
comerb
National High School Star

comerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat coolcomerb is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: LeBron: Winning Will Take Care Of My Legacy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne 1
Not true. Magic had a choice between the Lakers and the Bulls (well, it was about who won the coin toss) and said that that he would either play for the Lakers or remain at Michigan State. However, here is the difference between Magic and LeBron. Magic was a kid coming out of college, he had not played even one second of NBA basketball. Lebron had been with Cleveland for 7 years allowing those fans to line his pockets with millions of dollars and dreams of a promised championship.

Lebron was going to make million regardless of who drafted him, he owned the fans nothing more than the 7 years he gave them, and he earned ever single dime he made.

I fail to see how a kid coming out of college who has earned nothing choosing and picking where he will play in the NBA is somehow less ridiculous. Lebron earned his right to play wherever he wanted, Magic didn't.

Personally, I really don't see a problem with either scenario. Just a bunch of juvenile "fans" who can't separate basketball from bullshit drama. You'd think this shit was the WWE.
comerb is offline   Reply With Quote