View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 10:13 PM   #13
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: How can we as fans enjoy the NBA when

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Then don't call a foul...LIKE THEY USED TO NOT before tv ratings went down and the rules were changed to make scoring easier? The way everyone is uppity over flops is hilarious...THE LEAGUE MADE IT LIKE THIS when they changed the rules to make it easier to score so either blame people not watching basketball or those that changed the rules because all this flopping is a product of what they wanted. Don't blame the players for being smart and being clever enough to get the best advantage as they can.

Sorry, but when a player fakes contact, my respect level for him drops. I'm not talking about flopping or selling contact, I'm talking about faking contact. It's cheap and bush league.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote