View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 05:56 PM   #9
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your favorite game series?

I'd say GTA, Uncharted, and Resident Evil.

I have the most history with RE, but I was a bit disappointed with the last one, and they've had some filler games in there that were really disappointing. Uncharted could jump if this third one is as good as it looks, or even just as good as the last one really. GTA is still a social event for me in my mid thirties. I have a couple buddies who are gamers, and it remains the only game really that we all get and talk about. They are so long though they almost become like work finishing them. IV I remember coming home after work and not looking forward to the thought of needing to put a few hours in to make some headway.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote