View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 12:20 PM   #7
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The 5 Best Mix Masters Of You Tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
that yinka dare Tim Duncan mix is one of my all time favorites....but KBlaze is the GOAT. I also love Kblaze's Manu Ginobili (the song is awesome) and the DRob mix...i dont know how he got all those videos from Navy.
I have one of those generic "Bloopers & Stars" triple VHS sets that just provides footage of a bunch of pranks, bloopers, and non-NBA footage of NBA stars. So, it's things like the ol' Rick Mahorn's-head-scaring-the-bejeez-out-of-Manute Bol-at-the-buffet-table routine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-LTyDiCu0A), Dennis Scott being trapped inside an elevator with what he believes is a woman in labor, and a bunch of footage like Charles Barkley at Auburn, David Robinson at Navy, and Mark Price at Georgia Tech. It's a nice, cheesy little set, hosted largely by the immortal Jay Johnstone.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote