View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 10:58 PM   #18
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Uzbekistan is ranked pretty high in FIFA World Ranking.

Qatar is so rich and corrupt they can "buy" talents.

You'll never know what's you gonna get from N. Korea.
I can't name a single player from Uzbekistan, and I'm a huge football fan. Qatar might just buy a bunch of brazilians, right. I hadn't thought of that, but I think they'll still suck balls. North Korea...I really don't know what to say. They surprised me the last time, to be honest, but they still are a bad team with a solid, aggressive defense against average teams

Last edited by Lebowsky : 06-15-2011 at 11:52 PM.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote