View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 11:25 AM   #29
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
What happened to Ali Karimi? He played for Munich.... was a beast.

Also the helicopter guy... can't remember his name.
I think Karimi signed for Schalke last year, at least I remember hearing so. He must be thirty-something nowadays though. There was also another iranian guy who used to play in Bundesliga called Mahdavikia, fast-as-hell winger. He must be up there in age too, though. I don't know if he still plays for his national team.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote