View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 10:11 PM   #11
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Knicks plan to move up involves Biyombo, not Jimmer.

I'm mixed on this. On one hand we need an athletic defensive center badly but on the other hand this guy is a pure hit or miss type of player.. He's going to be extremely raw, he probably doesn't have any offensive moves and he might not be any good. But like I said before we need a defensive center badly, I also don't know how he'll fit in D'Antoni's system. He doesn't shot the 3 so he's not an option tbh..

I just want the Knicks to draft a solid role player.. We need a defensive player who can hit his threes as getting shooters to spread the floor with Amare/Melo would be ideal.

I want the Knicks to make a move with Detroit and get their #8th overall pick and Rip though we'll have to eat up his contract. We'll end up with 2 first rounders if we don't buy another that is.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote