View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 05:58 AM   #2
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wolves Will Pick Irving If He Slips

Anyone that doesn't see this smokescreen by the Cavs for what it is needs to take a step back and take a look at the whole picture. Kyrie is the No. 1 pick. What happens after that is anyone's guess, but Minnesota has absolutely no chance at him.

I love what Chris Grant (Cavs' GM) is doing by throwing a lot of conflicting information out there, but at the end of the day, I don't believe for a second that there is any real internal debate or difficult decision about who to pick first.

Irving was a Cavalier the moment that the ping-pong balls fell the right way.

Now, No. 4 is a little different. I was thinking it was Kanter for a good while, but recent reports have me believing that Jonas V is actually going to be the pick.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote