View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 02:33 PM   #10
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Irving goes #1 to Cavaliers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
No he shouldn't. He should speak his mind and be who he is. It would suck if he kept his mouth shut to try to look all goody-goody when he's really an asshole and has an attitude.

My mentality is respect the elders and earn my dues...I dont like it when young players run their mouths before they have done anything
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote