View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 08:40 PM   #23
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA ISH Mock draft 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Brujesino you forgot to put my name in 21st pick of Portland.
I'll do the Lakers too, cause it's 4 picks in 2nd round.
I got really lazy once i realized that this will never work. we got like 2 1/2 days to the draft and only 10 posters tops have joined.Then for the actual draft it may take about another day or two.

I made a thread in the nba forum and bumped it 3 times and this is all we got.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote