View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 05:24 PM   #17
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks trying to trade up to get jimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
IMO Douglas needs to go.Fields doesn't NEED to go but can go if we get back something good.

Jimmer is high risk high reward.I dont think you can say he's @ best a bench player because if he becomes lights out like he was in college you have to start him.I also dont htink you can call him Adam Morrison because he can put the ball on the floor and his range is way better.That said,he could end up like a Steve Kerr kinda guy.
i think jimmer will end up as a great scorer not only shooter but a real scorer he will defiantly have a 20-25ppg season once in his career
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote