View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 02:25 PM   #18
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Why do some GMs appear to be so dumb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
You "clearly tried to avoid that" by playing both sides of the fence. On one hand, you said fans are dumb. On the other you said GMs are dumb. What response was supposed to be acceptable to you?

Just a simple response to my rant. I didn't need to be told that GMs know more than fans since I already stated so. And I'm not playing both sides of the fence. There are dumb fans and smart fans. That's a fact. There are good GMs and bad GMs. That's a fact. Stating facts = playing both sides? Guess we all do then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
I never pointed a finger at "YOU"; I clearly included all fans, by using phrases like "most fans", "the average ISH poster", etc.

I wasn't literally saying you were pointing the finger at me, but the point is still the same. This was not meant to be a "what do fans knows vs. what do GMs know" debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
The only person who has resorted to personal attacks is you, and you continue to do so even when we've reached a point where you're satisfied with my answer to your question.

Okay. And?
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote