Thread: 13th Pick
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 12:35 AM   #25
Maniak
Poor Man's Jaydacris

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 13th Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Yea, that would suck.. I think for what we need, he's the right brother to get. He's gotta be better than Warrick and Lawal
Third twin in a row, three times a charm? I hope so.

Mad we missed Biyombo and Walker, but it is what it is. Charlotte looks pretty good now.

Those hats the players got were NICE! I hope you can buy them. I really liked the look of the Suns one.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote