View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 12:04 AM   #1481
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: All Nba Draft Discussion Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe

How did you know about him?

I watched the Asian games last year when I was on vacation in Asia and happened to catch this crazy athletic guy from Qatar that was tearing Japan a new one. He was draining contested 3s and cramming down posters and his name was Tanguy Ngombo. I was joking with people that he could play in the NBA but never thought he'd be discovered. Guess it's really true that wherever you play, they'll find you.

Projected Adam Hanga to get drafted as well. Jonathan Givony, I'm coming for your job!
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote