View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 12:51 AM   #24
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rank your team's draft picks...

Mirotic-B+ At first I was like WTF, but then I read about the guy, watched some highlights...seems like a solid player, and glad he's replacing Boozer one day.

Jimmy Butler F+ Another small forward, when James Johnson was clearly better.

And they should have traded up for Hamilton, that pisses me off dearly. Inept management.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote