View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 01:31 AM   #47
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Thanks Minnesota for the #1 pick in the 2012 NBA draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
clippersfan you're an embarrassment to sports spectating and humanity in general.

This is such an out-of-left-field and WTF statement that I'm laughing my as$ off. Seriously, what the hell brought this on?

You're probably just a T-Wolves fan who's pissed that the triangle is disappearing. Sorry bro. I'll miss it, too.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote