View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 03:51 AM   #11
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana

blacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: TRADE! Raymond Felton to Blazers, Rudy Fernandez to Mavs, Andre Miller to Nuggets

helpful trade for all i think. i've always been a big andre miller fan but with the status of b-roy, they need a bit more of a scoring PG. miller should be able to mentor lawson and it looks like denver is ready to be fully behind lawson. rudy's a really inconsistent shooter but he should fit in at dallas. plus, he's certainly an upgrade to peja. dallas doesn't have the patience to wait on rooks and they need to win now.

the only caveat is hamilton who i think can end up being as good as prime richard jefferson. if hamilton is going to be as good as i think he might, denver wins in the long run.
blacknapalm is online now   Reply With Quote