View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 07:23 AM   #6
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Winners & Lamers in the draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogus_Sting
I have a feeling "Big Pimp'n" Vesely is going to become a cult icon.

I think the Sixers drafted well all things considering. We need bigs, but there just aint that many out there. Im happy with it.

I think Biyombo could be a great player, don't count him out yet.

oh i'm not counting biyombo out. i just think his offensive game is close to zilch. to take him that high, they better hope he becomes a great defender. ben wallace comparison is pretty apt and he never really developed an offensive game in his whole career. potential danger there. i just think you don't draft on potential that far up. anyway, all these thoughts are preliminary. i totally wouldn't mind if biyombo proves me wrong - in fact, as a sports fan, i kind of find it exciting and interesting.

another sleeper: kyle singler. way more athletic than portrayed, tall and can make nifty passes. he needs to develop a better shot. his shot form is cringe worthy but if he gets a mid-range shot to go with the rest of his game, he'll be a good value pick.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 06-24-2011 at 07:33 AM.
blacknapalm is online now   Reply With Quote