View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 11:38 AM   #59
ZenMaster
Whap'em

ZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Thanks Minnesota for the #1 pick in the 2012 NBA draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Jennings was also a much better player than Rubio ever was. He was one of the most recruited and dominant HS players ever. Bit different. I never here once said he CAN'T be good. I said I doubt he will be. The fact that you had to reach and give me just a single example is funny though. My point is Rubio is WAY overhyped for a guy who pus*ied out of playing in the NBA the last 2 seasons and admitted flat out that he wasn't ready. People act like he's the next coming of Nash/Stockton.

What? How do you figure that? Rubio has some of the most dominant performances I've seen in international youth basketball over here.
Don't overestimate HS basketball.

I bet Jennings doesn't step into the ACB at 14 years old, no way he does that.
ZenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote