View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 12:48 PM   #22
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kawhi Leonard: Could he be a realistic candidate for Rookie of the Year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Kyrie Irving would be my guess. He's going to get starter minutes and run a team. You'll see atleast something like 15\6 with potential for more. After that I think it's kinda wide open. I'd say Derrick Williams if he doesn't stay in Minny but I think he will.
i could see Jimmer chucking his way to ROY.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote