View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 11:18 PM   #2
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Phoenix Suns draft Markieff Morris in 2011 NBA Draft

Like I said in the other thread, I hope hes better than Marcus(who I though I heard we were getting).

I don't ask of an all-star caliber player. As long as his defense can grow to help this team trying to get better on that end(although hopefully not changing our entire playstyle like the Year of the Shaq). I also liked how he could hit that trailer 3 in the clips they showed of him. Thats a pretty good shot for the Suns on the break.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote