Thread: Free Agency
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 09:20 PM   #7
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Free Agency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Yao Ming would be interesting, but even if the medical staff saved his life, I don't think he could run in the Suns system. And I don't want them to retry what they did when Shaq was here.

Take a look at our bigs we've acquired over the last few season. 6'11 Gortat 7'1 Lopez 6'10 Markieff... The Suns are ever so slightly changing into a team that will either be like LAL or SAS (length). What will really drive what we are is who our next big star is, is it one of these guys or another big that we land or do we end up with an all star level guard.

I don't like david west, he's too small (imo) and now after that injury, no thanks. Yao Ming is interesting but he has to be way passed any help to us. He's always out with a foot injury. Our med staff is good but there isn't much to be done for brittle bones and poor structure.

I'd like to see the Suns end up with Iguaodala, maybe do a 3 team trade to land him.. Seems unlikely though.

Free agents by team

On here the names that jump out to me are

Tyson Chandler
Marc Gasolrestricted
Chris Douglas-Roberts restricted
Mario Chalmers restricted
Marco Belinelli restricted
Jeff Green
restricted
Carl Landry
Greg Oden ( could be worth it if he comes cheap) restricted
Tim Duncan
Andrei Kirilenko
Yi Jianlian

Bolds preferably

Last edited by Anti Hero : 06-28-2011 at 09:23 PM.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote