View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 12:13 AM   #6
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Top 25 Players at Each Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy
When I look at Derozan I don't see an above average starting SG. His shooting percentages are inflated due to him barely ever shooting threes and his defense is really lackluster.
Right now I agree but he was still young this past year. I think by the end of next season we'll really see kind of player Derozan will be. For him to become that good starter though, he needs to either start attacking the rim far more and get more FT attempts or get some range on his jumper.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote