View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 11:04 PM   #783
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I just finished a Dany Chapter:

I feel like a lot of book two is going to be skimmed over, and some of book three will be crammed into the second season. Particularly (totally spoilers):

Well judging by your post I'm a little ahead of you. I read that Dany chapter you read today. That chapter kicked ass

As far as the trimming goes I have to agree with you. There is alot of unneccessary travel that needs to be cut down. For example,

Bran's story needs to be cut down alot. 90% of the time hes either dreaming or traveling with the Reeds. All they need to show is a short scene of him adjusting to being a prince, the scene with Theon in his room, him escaping and his fake death and then escaping with the Reeds. Also the whole warg thing needs to be thrown in but all of his wolf dreams and traveling through mountains shouldnt be shown. I don't even want to begin to think what they are going to do what Arya's story. At this point shes been escaped and caught so many damn times I'm actually starting to get annoyed with her chapters. It'll be interesting to see what they do with that.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote