View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 06:20 PM   #5
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Boston Celtics need help at center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
I am not sure how Nene's next contract is going to look like, but if they can get him at a fair deal Nene would be great at center for that organization. Chandler will be cashing in obviously but if they can get him at a fair price he would be great also. He does everything Perkins did pretty much but with better help defense. Marc Gasol would be great too. They just need to pick up any one of those three and I think they should be fine at the 5-position.

Wow those are some good ideas. You know who else they should go for? Dwight Howard. If they can get him at a fair deal, Howard would be great at center for that organization. Thats just the way I feels.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote