View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #14
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Timberwolves have fired head coach Kurt Rambis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
how often? it just seems a lot of people who focus on that kind of stuff always pick out rare instances of it and then make it like they're awful at D.

i swear a lot of defensive criticisms of players are like that.

and admittedly i didn't watch him as much his sophomore year than i did his rookie year since i had him on my fantasy team then.

he does it enough that it seems noticeable every single game which is unacceptable IMO.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote