View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 10:42 AM   #8
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Eddy Curry is still as big as a house

I know it's an obvious comparison, but he reminds me of Oliver Miller. Miller, as a rookie, actually had a pretty bright future. Though, I'm not sure he was ever as highly touted as Curry was. Interesting to watch the path Curry's career has taken, and I don't think I'll ever forget the situation with the limo driver (or whoever it was).
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote