View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 12:09 PM   #14
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Eddy Curry is still as big as a house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
you also dont have a heart condition. If I had a heart condition and was expected to perform under the riggers of professional basketball, I would be VERY VERY scared to run up and down the court much less get into real-deal shape.

everybody says curry is 'fat/lazy', but i think he's just worried about his health. and i would have done the same thing he did about signing the 5 year contract with the knicks. If someone is stupid enough to give me $55 million, go nuts!

NOT TO MENTION, that he found his ex g/f and daughter slaughtered in their house. I can't even begin to imagine what that would do to someone's psyche.

bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote