View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 12:52 PM   #18
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Handling the ball?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bballer360
I wanna know how the NBA player's handle the ball cuz to me it looks like they use their whole hand. And I wanted to know what's the best way of handling the ball with just your fingers or pads of hands? Thanks
I'd definitely say not just your fingers. As ballhandlers, we want to maximize control. This doesn't mean palming the ball or striking it with our entire hand with each dribble, but it certainly won't mean only using our fingertips at all times.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote