View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 05:31 PM   #1008
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I just read a Tyrion chapter but I think I misread something. Looking for some help here. Did Cersei grab the wrong girl thinking it was Shae she had kidnapped?
yeah. cersei thought she figured out who tyrion's mistress was, but it was the wrong girl. remember, he would go visit the whorehouse, ask for one specific girl, then take the secret passageway to duck out and see Shae.

so cersei has no real hold on tyrion at all.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote