View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 06:47 PM   #4
bagelred
My team always wins

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dwayne Schintzius thinks his mullet got him traded

Who wrote this awful article? It wasn't the mullet, it obviously had to do with his attitude.

Quote:
He told me to cut it, Schintzius told old friend Joey Johnson of the Tampa Tribune (hat tip Project Spurs.com). So I got it cut and sent him the shavings in an envelope. Im not sure he appreciated that. And then, away I went.

Clearly, not someone you might to keep around.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote