View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 07:03 PM   #8
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dwayne Schintzius thinks his mullet got him traded

In his mouth? IN the mouth? What are the chances that the spit enters the mouth? Don't you think if you missed your message wouldn't have been expressed as clearly as you intended? In the mouth, you're really mad, but near the mouth or on the face in general, you're just kind of...mad.

How many times have you spit on someones mouth to know the proper trajectory and back tongue force to use? I say just go for the face. You don't want to miss his mouth and down the line wonder if he knew you meant business or not.

BTW, I can't begin to tell you how mad I would be if someone spit IN my mouth. Maybe you should go for the mouth.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote