View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 10:45 AM   #7
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Steve Nash: "I don't think I will join another team; I prefer to stay in Phoenix."

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensborohill
Is he?

the Suns gave him a crazy good deal. Nobody else thought he was worth it at the time and it made sense for the Mavs to let him walk.

the only thing I can begrudge him for it the rapid fire way that whole deal went down.

other than that, Cuban was not going to match the deal the Suns gave him.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote