View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 07:24 PM   #9
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Funniest/Craziest Video Game Glitches?

Two glitches:

One was that Super Mario 64 game, when I decided to fly on top of the castle as high as I could to see what was there. Once I got there, I was jumping around and fell inside the castle. When I opened the door, I was still inside the castle. I tried to wall jump my way out, but the walls were pretty far apart. I thought I couldn't get out until I ran to the wall.
This is before I even knew about the Internet

Another one was the Pokemon blue game. That was when I played the Elite 4 so many times in one sitting that the game suddenly glitched and put me into some kind of new world. I couldn't explain it, since that happened years ago. I had to turn off and turn on to play the Elite 4 again.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote