View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 01:32 AM   #186
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Amar'e Stoudemire Fan Thread

It's scary because it's gotten so bad at times I can't move.Out of any injury I had in my playing days,my back and my fractured hip were the scariest.Not that it hurt the most but those injuries effect other parts of your body.I've had back pain so bad that I couldn't move my legs.(When I fractured my hip it hurt to even laugh or cough). Even worse,a lot of ppl go to chiropractors to treat it but they can often be the worst resort. They don't always fix the problem. Sometimes they temporarily alleviate the problem which creates a dependency. You keep going back until it gets so bad you're immune to it.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote