View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 03:21 AM   #3
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2nd Annual ISH Fantasy Football Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
drafting in 9 days? We should decide on the other pay-outs in the meantime, what are some proposals?
Well... we are doing weekly payouts just for the regular season, I believe, which lasts for 12 weeks, I believe. That is $120.

This means that we have $1,116 to divide up amongst a few positions.

My proposal would be money for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and most points in the regular season.

1st - $700
2nd - $266
3rd - $100

Most Points = $50

What say you?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote