View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #5
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2nd Annual ISH Fantasy Football Money League

Roster restrictions was a problem last year. It was a pain when a guy would claim a player off waivers, then have to cut him because he THEN realized he had too much of that position, and the player had to go through waivers again.

I agree with the idea of them I just don't know if we should since Y! can't police it itself. I think RBA said another site he did fantasy on did the roster restrictions for you. If yahoo hasn't all of a sudden added the feature maybe we should look into whether or not to have them.

Oh, and I agree with the payouts for the most part that RBA suggested but would like to see 3rd place get less money and have it go to 2nd. Again, no biggie if people don't like that.

Last edited by StateProperty : 08-14-2011 at 05:32 PM.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote