View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Ty Lawson be all like "Yo, I be going to Lithuania"

Oh snap!!!!

Quote:
NBA starting PG joins us! BC Zalgiris signed Ty Lawson from Denver Nuggets till the end of NBA lockout!!! Twitter

Sonny Weems: Looks like me and the little homie @TyLawson3 will be on the same team this year again!! Twitter

He be all like, "Dag, I ain't be no playing doe here Colorada.....i'm goin to Lithufreakinania."

That dog be doe like word aight.

Ya feel me?
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote