View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 08:35 PM   #8
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: PC gamers destroy console gamers in crossplatform tests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
I think movement is actually better with controllers, since the analog stick gives you better control over direction and movement speed. Aiming however is definetly better with a mouse.

I've never disagreed with something as much as I do this. There's absolutely no comparison to a gaming mouse and an analog controller. I don't even know what you mean when you say direction in the first place. Like, does your brain work better telling your hand where to go using an analog controller compared to a mouse?

And "aiming"? Aiming IS controlling the "direction" and movement speed. Aiming covers everything.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote